Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Free Christmas Cards from Shutterfly!

I agreed to do a little blog write-up in exchange for 50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly! We are on a super tight budget and I considered forgoing cards this year, but this was a deal I couldn't pass up!

Shutterfly has sooo many options of their christmas cards and holiday cards to choose from. This was the one I liked best!My brother-in-law snapped some family pictures of us in my husband's new (yet old and "distressed") 1969 black Ford pickup so I thought the whole retro look of it all with this card would tie together nicely. Normally, back in the good ol' have hours of time to craft days I used to make all my Christmas cards. Alas, it doesn't really save any money and of course you spend tons of time putting them together. Mind you, I consider it a hobby, so it was a task I enjoyed, I just have too many things now that I want to enjoy! These photo cards are the epitome of easy and thoughtful.
We've also given calendars to grandparents and my parents complete with pictures for each month. They're always a hit!
By the way, if you are a blogger, you can participate too! Check it out here!

1 comment:

  1. I KNOW!! this deal was just too great to pass up for us too! Hope your cards turn out fabulously!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete